This is a Tarot Website part 1 … Q&A “Will I keep this job for 6 months”
Q&A reply: I appreciate your opinion, but I still want a Tarot card. After all, this is a tarot website.
A: You are in a position of guiding and advising other people. What would you tell someone in this hypothetical situation…
A person goes to a health food store or herbal shop and asks for a supplement they had seen on TV. The experienced herbalist there says that particular herbal blend is not right for their situation, but gives them a dietary change for free that would likely help them much more. What would you suggest to that person?
- Consider the expert’s advice, then follow it or not as they choose
- Reject the advice and find another place to buy the supplement
- Demand the TV supplement anyway – after all it is an herbal shop.
Now, what should an ETHICAL herbal shop owner do?
- Sell the inappropriate supplement – money is money.
- Stand by their best judgement and allow the customer to make their purchase elsewhere.
My apologies if this seems a bit snarky to any of you. I wish I knew some way to share how the energy around this kind of question feels – rather like dealing a child’s foot-stomping temper tantrum for the umpteenth time. After the “this is a tarot…” thing, I wrote this whole post with Monty Python’s “this is an ex-parrot” sketch playing in the back of my mind.
“Always look on the bright side of life” – Monty Python