I’m @Modern_Oracle_Tarot on Instagram
Please visit there for
- “Tarotbytes IG” handwritten and hand drawn Tarot posts
- New mala and accessories as they upload to Quirk & Flotsam (my Etsy shop)
- Pics from my music photographer extraordinaire husband (@jonbsnowmusic) of local Pittsburgh music scene
- Backyard wildlife
- random stuff including food….
Here is the recipe for the photo tonight 🙂
Peanut Oatmeal Chia Chewies
- 1 cup butter (room temperature)
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 Tbs whey protein powder (or vital wheat gluten)
- 3 Tbs chia seeds
- 2 Tbs cream (half & half, milk, almond milk)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- With electric mixer, cream together butter and sugars. Beat in the eggs, vanilla extract, salt, baking soda, baking powder, flour, rolled oats, flour, cream, chia seeds, and chopped peanuts. Mix well to moisten all ingredients, and spread into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 25-30 minutes. Let cool before cutting into bars.