Important: Contacting me indicates that you accept the following
WHAT I DO
- Tarot Readings via mail, e-mail, and in-person
- All readings are for entertainment and personal enrichment only: They are fun, creative, inspiring and empowering…like any good art work can be.
- Tarot Readings are defined as a verbal discussion of randomly selected Tarot cards that may or may not include visual embellishments (illustration, keyword notes, photo etc.)
WHAT I DO NOT DO
- I do not predict the future in any way
- I do not read medical or pregnancy questions.
- I do not accept third party questions. “Third party” question are when you ask about someone other than yourself. Read more about that HERE
- These readings do NOT substitute for professional healthcare or counseling services.
- No liability real or implied is accepted in any way
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Basic contact information including but not limited to name, age, phone, email, address, questions or topic for the reading are collected and used to provide the customized services that you have requested. All contact information and the content of readings are kept strictly private. No information is shared except with your consent or in cooperation with legal authorities. For accuracy, all necessary information is re-collected with each new purchase.
- Each reading is unique, customized ephemeral art. A reading’s usefulness decreases as time passes. Readings and contact information is routinely deleted. No replacement readings, one copy per order or session.
- In-person individual $40 (7 cards, lasts approximately 40-60 minutes)
- E-mail, video, digitized handwriting, pen-and-ink illustrated readings (through www.quirkandflotsam.com) price as listed (based on $5 per card)
- Large Party hourly rate: $75/hour. 1 hour minimum purchase required.
- Classic/Cozy Card party: $5/card – restrictions and minimum purchase apply. Click HERE for details.
- Payment due at time of services rendered
- No personal checks
- Parties: host is responsible for $75 minimum purchase regardless of guest participation.
- Parties/In-person: cash in exact change or credit card via paypal accepted
- Business appearances invoiced by special arrangement, business checks accepted.
- Distance readings: Payment by secure Etsy Direct Checkout subject to terms and conditions of etsy.com
- Prices are as stated. You know the full price before the session begins. No additional charges will be applied (except applicable sales tax).
- In-person sessions and party times may be extended only if time and price mutually agreed upon by both persons in advance of the exension.
- I reserve the right to cancel any scheduled reading or party at my sole discretion in the case of emergency, illness or inclement weather. You will be notified of the cancellation as soon as it occurs. There is no charge for a cancelled reading or party.
- General closure & vacation announcements on the home page of http://www.modernoracletarot.com and twitter.com/modernoracle.
- I will accept cancellations up to 1/2 hour prior to appointment at no penalty to you. No-Show in person appointments subject to a fee of $25. Party cancellations with < 1 hour notice (or after I arrive at the venue) are subject to a $35 fee.
- Any inappropriate language or behavior on the part of a client will result in immediate termination of reading / party / future appointments with no refund.
- The client may terminate an in-progress reading for any reason, but full rate applies and is due at the termination of the reading.
Must be age 18 or older to schedule readings or parties
- Age-appropriate readings are available for teens and younger party guests with adult permission.
- Under 18 please obtain parental permission prior to purchasing an e-mail reading.
- All written material in the books, workshops, and triquetra/snowflake logo copyright Ronda Snow, all rights reserved.
- Book cover artwork as per front matter attributions, all rights reserved.
- Individual blog posts may be shared under a attribution, share alike, non-commercial, non-derivative creative commons international license 4.0.
- “Mephisto” by Ryan Summers, all rights reserved, used with permission.
- “Buddha Doodles” by Molly Hahn, all rights reserved, used with permission.
- e-mail readings may include photos by the author of Witches Tarot by Ellen Dugan and Mark Evans © 2012 Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd. 2143 Wooddale Drive, Woodbury, MN 55125. All rights reserved, used by permission.
- To the best of my knowledge, all other images are either public domain or are licensed “free to share and use.” Please direct any concerns about images to email@example.com.