Looking for a Tarot reader for your party or event? I have rates and options for both large and small gatherings, public or private events
Click HERE for details or to schedule
Tarot readings are a fun addition to any party especially Halloween Parties, theme parties (Harry Potter, Renaissance, etc) and milestones like birthday, bachelorette, graduation, and anniversary parties. Here are a few hints for including a Tarot Reader at your celebration.
- Have a table and chairs off to a side or in an adjacent room for individual readings. If you would rather get readings as a group, ask your Tarot reader ahead of time if they do a group or “gallery” readings
- Set the mood in a way that you like and feel comfortable with – candles, soft lights, or something from the theme of your party
- I can adapt readings to include young guests, with adult permission. Children’s readings consist of general advice (eat your vegetables, clean your room, etc.) and never anything scary, occult or controversial.
- Let guests know that where the readings are and that they are available
- If the each person is paying for their own reading (as in a classic card party) please let your guests know the cost of the reading and how the psychic needs payment (cash, exact change, check, pay at the end of the reading, etc). I prefer cash in exact change at the end of each reading. I don’t carry cash to make change.
- Ask your Tarot reader what options they have for dress, costumes, decorations, etc. Costumes can be fun for us too…I have a witch and ‘fortune teller’ costume. Otherwise I appear in casual attire (jeans and black turtleneck most often)
- If you or a guest have concerns about “scary” or “occult” cards like death, the devil, etc…just talk to the reader. A good reader can adapt to your or your guests needs. I can substitute playing cards for Tarot cards at any time at no extra cost if someone is particularly uncomfortable with Tarot.
- Don’t hesitate to ask questions – Tarot readers want you and your guests to feel relaxed, comfortable, and most of all have FUN with the readings!