Important: contacting me indicates that you have read, understood and agree to the following
WHAT I DO
- Tarot Readings via mail, e-mail, and in-person
- A Tarot Reading is defined as a verbal or written discussion of randomly selected Tarot cards that may or may not include visual embellishments (illustration, keyword notes, photo etc.)
- These readings are a form of customized folk art for entertainment and personal enrichment only.
WHAT I DO NOT DO
- I do not predict the future in any way
- I do not accept medical or pregnancy questions.
- I do not accept third party questions. “Third party” questions are when you ask me to read someone other than yourself.
- These readings can NOT replace professional healthcare or counseling services.
- No liability real or implied is accepted in any way. You are 100% responsible for anything that happens because of the reading / information or how you use the information in the reading. Use Tarot services at your own risk.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Your privacy is top priority. I do not discuss my clients with anyone. No information is shared except as compelled by or in cooperation with legal authority.
- Basic contact information including but not limited to name, age, phone, email, address, questions or topic for your reading is collected and used to provide the customized services that you have requested.
- For accuracy, all necessary information is re-collected with each new purchase.
- Each reading is unique, customized ephemeral art. A reading’s usefulness decreases as time passes. Readings and contact information are routinely deleted. No replacement written readings, one copy per order or session.
- I only read my direct client. I don’t read anything about friends, family or romantic interests out of respect for their privacy and dignity.
- In-person individual $40 (7 cards, lasts approximately 40-60 minutes)
- E-mail readings are $5 per card
- Video, digitized handwriting, pen-and-ink illustrated price as listed see the TaoCraft Tarot Shop for details
- Large Party hourly rate: $75/hour. 1 hour minimum purchase required.
- Classic/Cozy Card party: $5/card – restrictions and minimum purchase apply. Click HERE for details.
- Payment due in advance (online) or at time of service (individuals/party)
- No personal checks
- Parties: host is responsible for $75 minimum purchase regardless of guest participation.
- Parties/In-person: cash in exact change preferred, paypal in advance accepted.
- Business appearances invoiced by request, business checks & etf accepted.
- Distance readings: Payment by secure Etsy Direct Checkout subject to terms and conditions of etsy.com
- In-person sessions and party appearances may be extended on site by mutual agreement only.
- I reserve the right to cancel any scheduled reading or party at my sole discretion in the case of emergency, illness or inclement weather. You will be notified of the cancellation as soon as it occurs. There is no charge for a cancelled reading or party. Applicable advance payments will be refunded in the event of cancellation
- General closure & vacation days will be announced on the blog and twitter.com/modernoracle. Phone answers Daytime USA eastern time zone M-F, voicemail available 24/7. Closed Sundays and all U.S. holidays
- I will accept cancellations up to 1/2 hour prior to appointment at no penalty to you. No-Show in person appointments subject to a fee of $25. Party cancellations with less than 1 hour notice (or after I arrive at the venue) are subject to a $35 fee.
- Any inappropriate language or behavior on the part of a client will result in immediate termination of reading / party / future appointments with no refund.
- The client may terminate an in-progress reading for any reason, but full rate applies and is due at the termination of the reading.
Must be age 18 or older to schedule readings or parties
- Age-appropriate readings are available for teens and younger party guests with adult permission.
- Under 18 please obtain parental permission prior to purchasing an e-mail reading.
- All written material in books & workshops copyright Ronda Snow, all rights reserved.
- Book cover artwork as per front matter attributions, all rights reserved.
- Individual blog posts may be shared under a attribution, share alike, non-commercial, non-derivative creative commons international license 4.0.
- “Mephisto” by Ryan Summers, all rights reserved, used with permission.
- “Buddha Doodles” by Molly Hahn, all rights reserved, used with permission.
- E-mail readings may include photos by the author of Witches Tarot by Ellen Dugan and Mark Evans © 2012 Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd. 2143 Wooddale Drive, Woodbury, MN 55125. All rights reserved, used by permission.
- To the best of my knowledge, all other images are either public domain or are licensed “free to share and use.” Please direct any concerns about images to firstname.lastname@example.org.